The faculty of the College of Education and Human Ecology (EHE) recently voted to realign its academic units, essentially consolidating from six to three. As the realignment proposal moves through the approval process, this site will provide up-to-date information about the college's administrative services, organization, governance processes, and other resources.
- Cheryl Achterberg, Dean
- Jackie Blount, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Evelyn Freeman, Interim Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs
- Lynley Anderman, Fellow, Office of Research
- Erica Brownstein, Assistant Dean of Educator Preparation
- Jennifer Klosterman-Lando, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Student Services
- Beverly Gordon, Interim Director of Equity and Diversity