Preparing Students for a Successful Job Search
EHE Career Services is open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to help students prepare for the internship or job search and to assist employers with recruiting at The Ohio State University. Learn about this year’s career events.
Thursday, April 10, 2014 at the Aladdin Shrine Center in Columbus Employer registration is open through March 21.
- $175 for first attendee and $75 for each additional
Candidate registration is January 6 - April 3. No late or on-site registration allowed. Note: Verification of university affiliation may be required.
- $20 for current OSU students (enrolled school year 2013-2014)
- $35 for OSU alumni
- $35 for TeachOhio Consortium students or alumni (Ashland at Columbus Center, Capital, Cedarville, Ohio Wesleyan, Otterbein, and Wittenberg)
- $55 for guests outside of the TeachOhio Consortium
No matter if you are looking for an internship or need tips on how to conduct a job search, we are here to help get you from backpack to briefcase. Take a look at a few ways we can serve you, and drop us a line to make an appointment.
- Job search strategies.
- Resume reviews.
- Personal statements and graduate school applications.
- Cover letter creation.
- Internship advising
- Occupational guidance.
- Much, much more.
Career Services also offers a variety of services for employers. Contact one of our staff to help with any of the following.
- Posting jobs.
- Campus visits.
- Careers fairs.
- Sponsoring an internship.