Preparing Students for a Successful Job Search
EHE Career Services is open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to help students prepare for the internship or job search and to assist employers with recruiting at The Ohio State University. Learn about this year’s career events.
- $175 for first attendee and $75 for each additional
Candidate registration is January 6 - April 3. No late or on-site registration allowed. Note: Verification of university affiliation may be required.
- $20 for current OSU students (enrolled school year 2013-2014)
- $35 for OSU alumni
- $35 for TeachOhio Consortium students or alumni (Ashland at Columbus Center, Capital, Cedarville, Ohio Wesleyan, Otterbein, and Wittenberg)
- $55 for guests outside of the TeachOhio Consortium
No matter if you are looking for an internship or need tips on how to conduct a job search, we are here to help get you from backpack to briefcase. Take a look at a few ways we can serve you, and drop us a line to make an appointment.
- Job search strategies.
- Resume reviews.
- Personal statements and graduate school applications.
- Cover letter creation.
- Internship advising
- Occupational guidance.
- Much, much more.
Career Services also offers a variety of services for employers. Contact one of our staff to help with any of the following.
- Posting jobs.
- Campus visits.
- Careers fairs.
- Sponsoring an internship.