The College of Education and Human Ecology Office of Finance and Business Services strives to provide the highest level of service and most innovative solutions for financial, and strategic planning challenges to assist our customers in achieving success.
- Excellence in all we do.
- Communication that is open, clear, consistent and two-way.
- Mutual respect and trust in our working relationships.
- Teamwork and building partnerships.
- Diversity of individuals and ideas.
- Integrity in performance with the highest standards of technical, professional and ethical conduct.
Help protect the college by reporting financial errors, problems and/or fraud in one of the following ways:
- Contact your Department Chair or Department Fiscal Officer.
- Contact the college Senior Fiscal Officer (Betsy Lindsey, Director, Office of Finance and Business Services):
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By phone (614) 688-3320.
- In person at 149 Arps Hall.
Other established fraud reporting methods: