Ohio State faculty and staff in the College of Education and Human Ecology have a wide variety of skills and backgrounds that make the college one of the best at U.S. public universities.
Our faculty are some of the finest in the world. They are internationally known, have real-world experience and perform cutting-edge research in education, human development, consumer science, kinesiology and nutrition. And our staff is wholly committed to supporting the success of each and every student preparing to enter the workforce.
A career at Ohio State is rewarding on many levels - faculty and staff enjoy excellent benefits, a team environment and challenging careers.
Ohio State offers comprehensive benefits to its faculty and staff. With a variety of options available, they can meet the unique needs of each individual and his or her family.
- Health insurance is available with a number of options available. Whether you need insurance as an individual or for your entire family, we have affordable plans to keep you covered.
- Ohio State makes a generous contribution to your retirement plans.
- Paid time off includes vacation and sick leave and observation of 10 holidays per year.
- Learn more about our benefits.
A great place to live
Columbus, Ohio is home of the Buckeyes, and so much more. As the 14th largest city in the United States, Columbus has many unique communities, companies and entertainment.
Additionally, Columbus has a diverse economy, is an affordable place to live and is a great place to raise a family.
Achieve work/life balance
We are committed to your work/life balance. We provide a work environment that is healthy, supportive and considerate of your work and personal life obligations. Our work-life efforts include programs, policies and services to help you better integrate your professional and personal life. It is our goal to help you feel more productive, engaged and satisfied in your work environment.
As you think about an exciting career with The Ohio State University, explore our current opportunities at the College of Education and Human Ecology.
Current EHE Opportunities
- Search for our current opportunities on the Ohio State jobs board.