We are glad that you are a part of The Ohio State University’s education preparation programs! As you work through your education program, The Office of Accreditation, Placement, and Licensure is the behind the scenes support team for you, your program, and the college. Our office works with the various education licensure programs to help arrange placements, guide compliance, and assist in data analysis.
As a student, you will interact with us for compliance (required documents), Tk20 support, edTPA support, and licensure approval.
Below are links to additional information that might be helpful as you work through your program and seek to obtain your license.
- Need to submit an appeal? Review the handbook for guidance on the process:
Appeals Handbook for Students
- Be sure you are getting the correct background check for your placements:
- Not sure what you need to be eligible for your field placements? Additional information here:
- Ready to apply for licensure? Get additional information here:
- Additional information about getting licensed out of state can be found here:
- Additional topics: