Our mission is to provide personalized career development opportunities to prepare undergraduate and licensure students in the College of Education and Human Ecology in the job search. The EHE Career Services goals are to:
- Guide students through the process of exploring, discovering their marketable skills, obtaining internships and other opportunities to complement their learning, development and success and connecting with prospective employers
- Empower students to navigate the self-discovery process and integrate their curricular and co-curricular experiences by providing resources and opportunities that promote career development.
- Host a number of events throughout the year to help students prepare for and find internships, jobs and full-time employment
- Provide employers with guidance on recruiting EHE students as well as opportunities to connect with students
EHE Graduate Students can contact Career Counseling and Support Services for career questions.
Student Worker Employment Opportunities can contact Derraya Miller or stop by A100 PAES Building.
EHE Alumni can contact The Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management.
Learn More About EHE Career Services
Registration is Open
Attend TeachOhio 2019, a networking and on-site interviewing event for Educators and School Districts. The career fair will take place on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at The Ohio Union, in the Archie M. Griffin Ballroom. Please see below for the schedule of the career fair.
For questions or concerns, contact Katie Moore.
TeachOhio 2019 Schedule of Events
7:00-8:00 a.m.: Employer Check-In
7:00-8:00 a.m.: Candidate Check-In.
8:00-10:00 a.m.: Candidate Networking Period + Interview Sign-Up
10:00-5:00 p.m.: Onsite Candidate Interviews
Please arrive 30-60 minutes prior to the start of the event since admittance into the career fair is a first come, first serve basis.
Connect with us on social media!
Career Ready Videos
- call (614) 292-9261
- visit OnCourse
- stop by the front desk in A100 PAES Building