Our mission is to provide personalized career development opportunities to prepare undergraduate and licensure students in the College of Education and Human Ecology in the job search. The EHE Career Services goals are to:
- Guide students through the process of exploring, discovering their marketable skills, obtaining internships and other opportunities to complement their learning, development and success and connecting with prospective employers
- Empower students to navigate the self-discovery process and integrate their curricular and co-curricular experiences by providing resources and opportunities that promote career development.
- Host a number of events throughout the year to help students prepare for and find internships, jobs and full-time employment
- Provide employers with guidance on recruiting EHE students as well as opportunities to connect with students
EHE Graduate Students can contact Career Counseling and Support Services for career questions.
EHE Alumni can contact The Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management.
Learn More About EHE Career Services
Connect with us on social media!
Career Ready Videos
- call 614-292-9261
- visit OnCourse
- stop by the front desk in A100 PAES Building