Connect with Students
EHE Career Services assists employers who are seeking full-time, entry-level graduates, interns or part-time student workers for jobs in professional career areas.
Recruiting Education and Human Ecology Students
- Facilitate through Buckeye Career Network, Ohio State's university-wide online resource to connect students with employers for jobs, internships, co-ops, and career opportunities. If you are new to using our services please read:
- Participate in an OSU Career Fair
- Request an Interview Day. Contact Katie Moore
- Develop or post an internship for our majors. Contact Nancy Dugan
**If you are seeking alumni who graduated more than 2 years ago, please contact the Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management.
Buckeye Career Network Helps With Your Recruiting Needs
- Personalized service: Ohio State has a decentralized Career Services Model and each college has its own office to help you tailor your recruiting needs to a specific major or field of study. Each position posting you submit is reviewed by a career services staff member to ensure it is targeted to the proper field. In addition, if you are new to college recruiting, our staff may be able to provide suggestions for your postings and application requirements.
- Reach all students with one posting: The Buckeye Career Network system can help you target students from all majors across campus or customize your posting for specific candidate groups. Your postings may be targeted to all students, or you can screen based on criteria such as major, GPA, or expected graduation date.
- Flexibility in how you receive resumes: You can opt to have resumes sent directly to a designated recruiting coordinator, allow Buckeye Career Network to hold the submitted resumes for a recruiter to log in and review, or direct candidates to your internal application system.
- Request on-campus interviews: Posting your company's profile in Buckeye Career Network allows you to request on-campus interview dates.
- Increase your brand awareness among students: Completing your company's profile in the Buckeye Career Network allows students to research your organization before applying or interviewing. It also allows you to engage with students directly. You many include the recruiter or hiring manager's contact information on each position posting.