The professional staff of Career Services will meet with those in need of career advice by appointment.
- Education Majors: To schedule a career advising appointment, email Katie Moore.
- Human Sciences Majors: To schedule an internship appointment, email Derraya Miller.
- Education/Human Sciences Majors: To schedule an appointment, email Nancy Dugan.
Job Search Documents Assistance
The job search requires candidates to produce documents such as the cover letter, resume, portfolio, and follow up correspondence. There are many components to conducting an effective job search. Ideally, job seekers should start a job search at least 6-9 months before desired employment. However, it is never too late to develop a personalized job search stratey.
- View the Resume and Cover Letter page for a guide to writing these documents.
- For additional guidance, contact Career Services for an appointment.