Lecturer, Department of Human Sciences
Program Area: Consumer Sciences
- Ph.D., The Ohio State University, 2012 (Family Resource Management)
- M.S., The Ohio State University, 2011 (Family Resource Management)
- M.B.A., Cleveland State University, 2006 (Accounting & Finance)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA): State of Ohio
- Associated Person (AP) licensed by National Futures Association (Inactive)
- Member of the Academy of Financial Services
- Member of the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education
- CSCFMFNS 260(Online Offering): Family Financial Management I
- CSCFFS 2260: Family Financial Management
- CSCFFS 4260: Family Tax Planning
- Ji, H. & Hanna, S. D. Factors Related to Financial Vulnerability of Small Business Owner-Managers. Journal of Personal Finance, 11(1), 49-77.
- Hanna, S. D., Ji, H., Lee, J., Son, J., Letkiewicz, J., Lim, H., & Zhang, L. (2011). Content analysis of Financial Services Review. Financial Services Review, 20 (3), 237-251.
- Ji, H., Hanna, S. D., Lawrence, F.C., & Miller, R. K. (2010). Two decades of the Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning. Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, 21(1), 4-14.