Back to top

Find Your Path

I am a teacher with a master's degree, and I want to continue my education. I am not sure which program would best fit me.

OSU offers endorsements you can add to your teaching license and use to leverage teacher leadership opportunities. In many districts, these endorsements are pre-requisites for positions filled by Teacher Leaders or Teachers on Special Assignment. We also have a self-paced or accelerated administrative licensure program, if you do not have that credential.

Because we are a Research 1 institution, earning a doctorate from Ohio State University can open many professional doors for you inside and outside P-12. We offer both an EdD in Educational Administration and several PhDs. Educators planning to remain in a P-12 setting may opt to do the EdD. Educators who may want to move to higher education or work outside a P-12 setting should consider the PhD, which is often required by non-profit groups, governmental or research organizations or in higher education. Click on a program or endorsement to learn more.

Earn an Endorsement

Earn Your Principal License

Earn a Doctoral Degree