You will find several opportunities for funding around campus. Just link to any of these sites for updated information about annual scholarships, fellowships or other outside funding opportunities
All students interested in Graduate Associate positions in the Department of Educational Studies should check out the following website for Department specific information and a link to our application:
As we are made aware of openings in other Departments on campus, we will post information here:
You can also contact other Departments and Offices across campus on your own.
- College of Education and Human Ecology Scholarships
- Ohio State University General Scholarship Funds
- Graduate School Awards, Grants, Fellowships and other Funding Resources and Information
Graduate Student Professional Travel Grants
- Educational Studies Graduate Student Travel Award To qualify for this award, you must be presenting research at a professional conference. Awards are limited to one time per fiscal year (July-June). Award are disbursed during Autumn and Spring semesters.
- College of Education and Human Ecology, Office of Research Graduate Student Travel Grants
Additional Funding Opportunities
- Ford Foundation Doctoral Fellowship - For students in Behavioral and Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, and Biological Sciences.
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program (FLAS) - For students in East Asian area studies, Latin American area studies, Middle East area studies, Slavic and East European area studies.
- Jacob K. Javits Fellowship Program - For students in the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- National Academy of Education Pre- and Post-doctoral Fellows programs
- NAEd/Spencer Dissertation Fellowship Program - Supporting scholars engaged in educational research at different stages of their professional lives.
- Spencer Foundation Research Grants
- Council of Graduate Students Ray Travel Award
- Additional funding options may be found by searching “funding” in the upper right-hand search bar at www.ehe.osu.edu