Leading in Times of Stress: Warning Signs and Proven Strategies
A global pandemic and racial inequities throughout our nation have taken their tolls on our educational leaders. Join The Ohio State University College of Education and Human Ecology superintendents in residence for a discussion with leaders on how to successfully identify warning signs, manage your stress and lead your team through adversity to meet your goals and strengthen the educational community here in Ohio and across the country.
- Bernadette Melnyk, VP of Health Promotions, University Chief Wellness Officer, Dean of College of Nursing, The Ohio State University
- Dr. Laxmi Mehta, Section Director of Preventative Cardiology and Women’s Cardiovascular Health, Professor of Medicine, The Ohio State University
- Suzanne Bartle-Haring, Professor of Human Development and Family Science in the Department of Human Sciences, College of Education and Human Ecology
- Jon Husted, Ohio Lt. Governor and Director Office of Workforce Transformation and InnovateOhio
- David Harrison, President, Columbus State Community College
- Gene Smith, Senior Vice President and Wolf Foundation Endowed Athletic Director, The Ohio State University