Healthcare Environmental and Hospitality Services
Ohio State, in partnership with the Association for the Healthcare Environment has developed the first undergraduate certificate program in healthcare environmental and hospitality services in the United States.
This fully online, 12-credit hour program trains hospitality and healthcare environmental services professionals for positions of leadership within healthcare and hospitality organizations. It enables professionals and students to understand the healthcare industry with special emphasis on identification and solution of different environmental services problems.
- Effectively recognize, interpret, and assess key healthcare business problems
- Recognize and assess key infection prevention problems in healthcare and hospitality facilities
- Understanding different healthcare departments and different non-medical positions in healthcare facilities
- Implement customer experience management systems and strategies in the healthcare organizations
This certificate directly prepares you for supervisory and other leadership positions at healthcare and hospitality organizations.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- C- or better in all courses