The Department of Teaching and Learning (T&L) Academic Services unit promotes student success through meaningful engagement and support for all degree-seeking and non-degree prospective and matriculated students. Our office is dedicated to creating an environment that encourages inclusion and diversity for all students, staff, and faculty.
- Admission to T&L Graduate Programs – APPLY NOW
- Recruitment of Prospective Students
- To request Academic Services for a recruitment event or assistance developing recruitment initiatives, please fill out our questionnaire.
- Registration for current Ohio State degree seeking students
- New Student To-do List for Course Registration
- Graduation policies and procedures for T&L Graduate Students
- PhD Graduation Guide
- EdS Graduation Guide
- MA Graduation Guide
- MEd Graduation Guide
- Liaison to The Ohio State University Graduate School and The Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
- Communicate and implement requirements developed by the Ohio Department of Education and Ohio State Office of Accreditation, Placement, and Licensure
Schedule an appointment by calling 614-292-2332
T&L Academic Services
227 Arps Hall
1945 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43210