Academic Services provides support to prospective and current Teaching and Learning graduate students concerning admission to programs and endorsements, graduation processes, course registration and other services.
Admission to Teaching and Learning
Please schedule an appointment with Academic Services prior to applying to graduate programs in Teaching and Learning.
- MA application checklist – Details requirements to apply to MA program
- MEd application checklist – Details requirements to apply to MEd program
- PhD/EdS application checklist – Details requirements to apply to PhD or EdS program
- Graduate school application – Apply to OSU Graduate School
Graduate Student Forms
- Graduate program transfer request – Current or previous OSU graduate students use this to apply to transfer into a Teaching and Learning Program
- Request to transfer graduate credit – to transfer non-OSU graduate credit hours (submitted through gradforms.osu.edu)
- Request to transfer graduate non-degree credit – to transfer non-OSU graduate non-degree credit hours (submitted through gradforms.osu.edu)
- Approval for Dissertation Proposal – Form the dissertation committee signs after approving a dissertation proposal
- Graduate student travel grant application – Contact Jo'Vanna Zanders, email@example.com for more information.
- Research apprenticeship proposal form
- Change of advisor
- MA Program Sheet
- Ph.D. Program Sheet
- Ed.S. Program Sheet
- EDUTL Course Request – Form to request enrollment in one of the following courses: EDUTL 7193 –Individual Studies, 7999 – Thesis Research, 8998 – Research Apprenticeship, or 8999 – Research
- Room Reservation Form
Handbooks, Policies and Deadlines
The Graduate Associate (GA) application process is coordinated by the T&L Academic Services office. Graduate students returning to the Department of Teaching and Learning will have access to the GA application during December each year. T&L Academic Services will communicate the application process and link to the application via students’ OSU email account.
Prospective graduate students currently in the process of applying to the Department of Teaching and Learning must complete the GA application to be considered for a position. A link to this application is provided in the Graduate School application under the “Funding Opportunities” section.
Faculty & Staff
If you have any questions/needs regarding scheduling, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you obtain a response as soon as possible.
Faculty should send permission for students to enroll in independent study, research apprenticeship and/or dissertation hours to email@example.com.