Career & Technical Education
The Career and Technical Education program is designed to develop professional Career and Technical educators who will foster the development of secondary and adult students by preparing them for a high performance workforce that is in constant transition.
Interested in changing your major to Career & Technical Education? Current EHE students interested in switching their major to Career & Technical Education can call the Undergraduate Student Services Office at 614-292-9261 to schedule an appointment. Students who are interested in declaring a major in EHE must first meet with an EHE Academic Advisor. To schedule an appointment:
- Call the Academic Advising Appointment line at 614-292-9261.
- Stop by the front desk in A100 PAES Building
Career & Technical Education is a competitive major. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of 12 Ohio State hours
- 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Two years of occupational experience in area of concentration (preferred)