Integrated Language Arts/English Education
Integrated Language Arts leads to a license to teach English for grades 7-12.
Interested in changing your major to Integrated Language Arts/English Education? Current EHE students interested in switching their major to Integrated Language Arts/English Education can call the Undergraduate Student Services Office at 614-292-9261 to schedule an appointment. Students who are interested in declaring a major in EHE must first meet with an EHE Academic Advisor. To schedule an appointment:
- Call the Academic Advising Appointment line at 614-292-9261.
- Stop by the front desk in A100 PAES Building
Integrated Language Arts/English Education is a competitive program. Students should complete nearly all of their GE and pre-major courses before applying to the major.
There is no guarantee students will be accepted into the full major by completing the minimum requirements successfully.
- 2.75 or higher cumulative Ohio State and content GPA
- Variety of pre-major courses
- To create a plan for completing the pre-major courses, please consult with your assigned UGSS advisor.
Application Deadline: January 15