Physical Education Teacher Education
Physical Education Teacher Education leads to a K-12 teaching license. Many students in this program choose to pursue a health license as well.
Interested in changing your major to Physical Education Teacher Education? Current EHE students interested in switching their major to Physical Education Teacher Education can call the Undergraduate Student Services Office at 614-292-9261 to schedule an appointment. Students who are interested in declaring a major in EHE must first meet with an EHE Academic Advisor. To schedule an appointment:
- Call the Academic Advising Appointment line at 614-292-9261.
- Stop by the front desk in A100 PAES Building
Physical Education Teacher Education is a competitive program. Students must undergo a formal interview/application process. There is no guarantee students will be accepted into the full major by completing the minimum requirements successfully.
Minimum Full Major Expectations
- 2.75 or higher cumulative Ohio State GPA
- All courses listed in years 1 & 2 of the curriculum plan (see academic advisor for more info)
- Physical activity requirements (see academic advisor for more info)
Application Deadline: March 29