The Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement (DICE) develops, promotes and supports dynamic programming to encourage critical thinking about diversity, equity and inclusion. The office engages in high-quality research, outreach and advocacy efforts focusing on social, civil and educational rights.
We are committed to:
- Diversity, social justice and collaboration in teaching, learning and research;
- Equitable educational initiatives for all students, especially historically underserved populations;
- Practices that support the rights of all students and link inclusion and diversity to excellence;
- Community-building and partnerships among faculty, staff, students, families and schools; and
- Recruitment and retention efforts, in consultation with the college and the university, for historically underserved populations.