The Human Development and Family Science Brown Bag series consists of weekly seminars focusing on research, methods, and professional development. Research and methods seminars are presented by faculty within and outside of the Human Sciences department from a variety of disciplines.
- Monday, April 24, 2017 - 12:30pm209 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 6:00pm100 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210Want to make an impact on the K-12 education system? Join College Ready Ohio on April 25 at 6 p.m. for their film screening of the award-winning film Most Likely to Succeed. This event will foster meaningful discussion among educators, administrators, parents, and students about how current obstacles can be overcome and steps towards change in education can be taken on a local level.
- Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:30am252 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210The Human Nutrition Seminar Series shares recent advances in nutrition science presented by locally, nationally and internationally recognized scientists.
- Friday, May 12, 2017 - 8:30amPAES Building, 305 Annie and John Glenn Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43210The 36th annual Adapted Physical Education Workshop at The Ohio State University will focus on best practices in behavior management and teaching students with autism in physical activity settings. This year's workshop will focus on participation. Please come dressed for activity. Bring questions and experiences to share. Topic include: behavior management and physical education/activity for people with autism. This year's presenters are:
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 9:00amThe Ohio State University, Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St., Columbus, 43210The Ohio State University will host its first-ever conference on metabolomics, May 17-18, where experts from around the United States will gather to share ideas and spark collaboration in rapidly advancing fields of metabolomics and mass spectrometry.