The Historic Costume & Textiles Collection latest exhibition celebrates the fashion arts of Christian Dior in recognition of the 70th anniversary of his post WWII “New Look.”
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 8:00amDuke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, Ohio 45202Ohio State University Extension will serve as the local host for the National Farm to Cafeteria conference in Cincinnati on April 25-27. The conference is designed for school districts looking to start or expand a Farm to School program, consumers who want to learn more about local food opportunities, and farmers and producers looking for ways to sell fresh, local foods to schools and other institutional cafeterias.
- Friday, April 27, 2018 - 12:30pm175 East 7th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43201Learn strategies to understand the underlying cause of biting that will help you develop an effective response at home and in child care settings. Our brown bag workshops highlight successful ways families can tackle physical, behavioral and wellness issues for their children birth through age six. Free sessions are held from 12:30-1:30 p.m. at Schoenbaum Family Center.
- Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 2:00pm1871 N. High St., Columbus, Ohio 43210Enjoy an afternoon of poetry with Ohio State Professor Emerita Anna Soter, who’ll read selections from her new book Breathing Spaces.
- Friday, May 11, 2018 - 1:00pm021 Lazenby Hall, 1827 Neil Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43210Hear the results of a thought leadership forum, the first to bring together leaders from the two disciplines – Hospitality and Tourism, and Service Management – to set a common agenda for research priorities. We have 58 scholars from 10 countries across the globe. They will spend May 9, 10 and 11 addressing nine different tracks around the theme “Evolving Service Thinking: Disruption and Opportunity in Hospitality and Tourism.”
- Monday, June 11, 2018 - 8:00amMetro High School / Ramseyer HallLearn in-depth and innovative ways to teach literature and engage students. This four-week program and two-day conference for teachers can satisfy CEU requirements and provide a head start to an advanced degree.
- Friday, June 15, 2018 - 8:30amThe Fawcett Center, 2400 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, Ohio 43210The Schoenbaum Family Center and Crane Center for Early Childhood Research and Policy Summer Institute offers high-quality professional development for early childhood educators, administrators, social workers and clinicians who work with children at-risk or suffering from adverse childhood experiences.