Creating Leaders in Education
You can expect a unique one-on-one experience when you seek a degree from Educational Studies. We mentor students, like you, to become leaders in education who are at the forefront of creating sound educational policy.
You'll learn from some of the brightest faculty who are experts in a broad range of educational disciplines.
They will give you the knowledge to earn a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree. We also can teach you the skills needed for graduate specializations, licensure and endorsements. No matter the education you seek, Educational Studies can help you achieve it.
Our highly sought after Master of Arts and doctoral degrees give you the opportunity to focus your studies in 12 different areas and add specializations to your studies. In fact, more than half of our programs are nationally ranked by the U.S. News and World Report.
2017 U.S. News and World Report
Best Grad Schools, Educational Specialties
- No. 1 - Technical and Vocational Education
- No. 8 - Counseling and Personnel Services
- No. 9 - Curriculum and Instruction
- No. 11 - Educational Administration and Supervision
- No. 11 - Special Education
- No. 12 - Educational Psychology
- No. 14 - Higher Education Administration
In our bachelor programs, we will prepare you to teach others in career and technical, integrated business, family and consumer sciences education and special education.
We also have opportunities for education professionals to further develop their skills. If you aspire to become a school principal or district superintendent, you can achieve that too with our self-paced and accelerated licensure programs. And certified or licensed teachers can advance their professional development by adding endorsements to their teaching credentials.
We welcome you to explore our programs and learn how you can become a leader in education. A distinctive and challenging education awaits you.
- Autumn 2016 Undergraduate Courses
- Autumn 2016 Graduate Courses
- Summer 2016 Undergraduate Courses
- Summer 2016 Graduate Courses
- Educational Studies Two Year Course Rotation 2015-2016
- Theory Into Practice (Journal)
- Graduate Studies Committee Handbook (February 2015)
- Walter E. Dennis Learning Center
- University Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- Buckeye Link