The Sports and Fashion exhibition, presented by the Historic Costume and Textiles Collection, presents sportswear from the late 19th century through the 21st century.
- Monday, Feb. 18, 2019 to Friday, Apr. 26, 2019279 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019175 East 7th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43201Learn how to design developmentally appropriate movement experiences based upon the Successful Kinesthetic Instruction for Preschoolers (SKIP) program founded on 20+ years of research.
- Friday, Feb. 22, 2019252 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210Dr. Julie Kennel, clinical assistant professor of human nutrition at The Ohio State University, to present her lecture, "Using Quality Improvement Methods to Enhance Patient Nutrition Care and Health."
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019175 East 7th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43201Early Childhood Educators, learn ways to support children’s musical development and learning during the first years of life. We’ll review the development of specific musical behaviors in early childhood (listening, singing, moving to music, notating, and playing simple instruments), engage in activities that are appropriate for young children, and discuss their value in children’s lives. Our Ohio Approved practitioner workshop is Wednesday (2/27) from 6- 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, Mar. 01, 2019241 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210The Consumer Sciences Seminar is a weekly series that faculty from Ohio State and other universities present the latest research and trends in consumer sciences. Speakers present cutting-edge research on a diverse and wide-ranging set of topics that includes how individuals and couples shop, engage in precautionary financial or health behavior, take risks, interact with firms, and run businesses.
- Friday, Mar. 01, 2019200 Campbell Hall, 1747 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210Daniel Gould, the director of the Institute for the Study of Youth Sports and professor of kinesiology at Michigan State University will present "Making Sport Psychology and Science Count: The Need for Knowledge Integration and Dissemination."
- Tuesday, Mar. 05, 2019260 Ramseyer Hall, 29 W. Woodruff Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43210Join Ana-Paula Correia and Richard Voithofer, associate professors of learning technologies, with PhD student Cara North, as they share co-authoring open eduacational resouces, leveraging collaborative learning and techonology to demonstrate what the new education looks like at The Ohio State University.
- Wednesday, Mar. 20, 2019Ohio State Research Commons, 3rd Floor, 18th Ave. Library
- Thursday, Apr. 18, 20192201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, OH 43210The Graduate Society of Nutritional Sciences (GSNS) at The Ohio State University will host the 16th annual Russell Klein Nutrition Research Symposium Thursday, April 18, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center.
- Wednesday, Apr. 24, 2019Ohio State Research Commons, 3rd Floor, 18th Ave. Library