The Historic Costume and Textiles Collection 2019-20 exhibition, Campus Fashion: 150 Years of College Style, is on display through April 25, 2020.
- Monday, Jan. 27, 2020 to Saturday, Apr. 25, 2020175 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Wednesday, Feb. 05, 2020260 Ramseyer Hall, 29 W. Woodruff Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43210Join the Crane Center for Early Childhood Research and Policy for the latest Crane Research Forum as Mary Fuhs, associate professor of psychology at the University of Dayton, discusses "Teacher fidelity to the conscious discipline program in early childhood classrooms."
- Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Capri Tuscany Dining Room, Phoenix ArizonaDean Pope-Davis will share the vision and priorities of the college as they support and advance the ambitions of the university.
- Tuesday, Mar. 31, 2020Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr, Columbus, OH 43210The 17th annual Russell Klein Nutrition Research Symposium features graduate student nutrition research and networking between students and nationally known nutrition experts. Graduate students from the Graduate Society of Nutritional Sciences organize the yearly symposium and present their research.
- Tuesday, Mar. 31, 2020Longaberger Alumni House, Sanders Grand Lounge 2200 Olentagy River Road, Columbus, Ohio 43210Learn directly from Ohio State experts on a variety of trending topics. The first speaker in this new series is Jeff Volek, PhD, RD, to share the latest facts about ketogenic diets.
- Wednesday, Apr. 01, 2020Archie M. Griffin Ballroom, The Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St. Columbus, Ohio 43210EHE's networking and on-site interviewing event for educators and school districts
- Wednesday, May. 13, 2020 to Friday, May. 15, 2020Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 N. High St. Columbus, Ohio 43215The College of Education and Human Ecology and its Data Access & Analysis Core at The Ohio State University are sponsoring a three-day advanced methods institute for faculty, graduate students and researchers interested in cultural sustainability.