The Historic Costume and Textiles Collection will debut its 2019-20 exhibition, Campus Fashion: 150 Years of College Style, August 31, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The exhibition takes a look at what people were wearing on college campuses to classes, in their dorms, to football games or other activities. It also will explore the fashion worn for special occasions related to college life such as formals, honor societies, fraternaties or sororities.
- Thursday, Nov. 07, 2019 to Friday, Dec. 13, 2019175 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019Research Commons | 175 W. 18th Ave (RM 350)Learn techniques for crafting dynamic and effective CVs and cover letters. The session will provide tips for tailoring your application materials to highlight your strengths and areas of expertise.
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019145 PAES, 305 John and Annie Glenn Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43210This seminar will feature four panelists from the manufacturing, health care, hospitality and public information sectors. Each will provide background information, and discuss workplace issues and activities within their respective organizations, and will address questions from the audience.
- Friday, Nov. 15, 2019252 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210The OSU Nutrition Seminar Series shares recent advances in nutrition science presented by locally, nationally and internationally recognized scientists. Luis Moraes, assistant professor of dairy nutrition and management at The Ohio State University will present on "Modeling and nutritional sciences."
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019College Commons | 29 W. Woodruff Ave (RM 260)You have a campus interview…now what? This session focuses on the formal interview process. Understand the basics of the academic interview and how to plan and deliver effective, engaging job talks.
- Friday, Nov. 22, 2019252 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43210The OSU Nutrition Seminar Series shares recent advances in nutrition science presented by locally, nationally and internationally recognized scientists. Carla Miller, professor of human nutrition at The Ohio State University will present her research on "Developing an adaptive intervention for diabetes prevention targeting slow weight loss responders."
- Tuesday, Dec. 03, 2019Research Commons | 175 W. 18th Ave (RM 350)In this panel discussion, new EHE faculty and post-doctoral researchers will share their experiences with the academic job search. Gain advice and insight on how to navigate the academic job market.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019260 Ramseyer Hall, 29 W. Woodruff Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43210Join Allison Bean as she discusses her research on vocabulary learning on augmentative and alternative communication systems.
- Wednesday, Apr. 01, 2020Archie M. Griffin Ballroom, The Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St. Columbus, Ohio 43210EHE's networking and on-site interviewing event for educators and school districts