Adrian Rodgers is an Associate Professor in Teaching and Learning at OSU-Newark. He earned his BA in English and history, BEd in Secondary Education and MA in British Social History from Memorial University of Newfoundland. He also earned his MA in Drama Education and PhD in Teacher Education from The Ohio State University. Rodgers areas of interest are professional development and pre-service teacher education, literacy, drama education, and qualitative research. For several years, he directed the U.S.-Indonesian Education Consortium and developed a partnership between Ohio State undergraduate students and high school students in Bali for to improve literacy for lower grade students.
- PhD, Teacher Education, The Ohio State University
- MA, Drama Education, The Ohio State University
- MA, British Social History, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BEd, Secondary Education, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BA, English and History, Memorial University of Newfoundland