Associate Professor, Newark Campus
Program Area: Reading and Literacy in Early and Middle Childhood Education
Adrian Rodgers is an Associate Professor in Teaching and Learning at OSU-Newark. He earned his BA in English and history; BEd in Secondary Education; and M.A. in British Social History from Memorial University of Newfoundland; M.A. in Drama Education; and Ph.D. in Teacher Education from The Ohio State University. Rodgers areas of interest are professional development and pre-service teacher education, literacy, drama education, and qualitative research. For several years, he directed the U.S.-Indonesian Education Consortium.
- PhD, Teacher Education, The Ohio State University
- MA, Drama Education, The Ohio State University
- MA, British Social History, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BEd, Secondary Education, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BA, English and History, Memorial University of Newfoundland