Research Interests: Civic Education
Click on an individual name to see their biographical information.
- Civic Education
- Community/Youth Development and Organizations
- Cultural Studies
- Curriculum and Instruction
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Multicultural Education
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Social and Philosophical Foundations of Education (Philosophy of Education)
- Social Justice
- Women's Studies
These Level 1 topics are aligned to the diverse areas of research in the College and were taken from the National Center for Education Statistics Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP).