Contact information for regional faculty members is located on the main College Directory.
- PhD, University of Wisconsin
- MA, Kent State University
- BA, University of California at Los Angeles
- Voithofer, R.J., (2013) Promiscuous Feminisms for Troubling Times, International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education. 26(5) 524-536.
- Voithofer, R.J., & Winterwood, F. (2010). Articulating and Contextualizing Multiple Literacies in an Urban Setting. Urban Education. 45 (5) 687-707.
- Foley, A. & Voithofer, R.J. (2009). Social Computing Environments, Digital Natives and Instructional Technology: Promises of Equality and Practices of Exclusion. The International Journal of Technology, Knowledge & Society. 5(2) 85-102.
- Voithofer, R.J. & Foley, A. (2007). Digital dissonances: Structuring absences in national discourses on equity and educational technologies. Equity and Excellence in Education.40 (1), 14-25.