Dietetic Internship - How to Apply
- Master's or doctoral degree from an accredited university with a 2.8 GPA or higher
- Original verification statement from an ACEND-approved Didactic Program in Dietetics or documentation of required knowledge and skills through coursework and life experiences (option available to doctoral level only)
To apply to the program, contact Julie Kennel at email@example.com or Danielle Musick at Musick.firstname.lastname@example.org. The program does not participate in DICAS but rather accepts applications and admits on a rolling basis. The start and end dates are determined by the student.
- Applicants are accepted using a standard criteria based on:
- Academic performance
- Work and volunteer experience
- Evidence of maturity
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership potential
- Quality of references
- Compatibility of applicant's goals with program mission
- Applicants chosen for an interview will be notified within a month of receiving application. The interview is an opportunity to learn more about the program and allows the selection committee to get to know you and assess your potential to succeed in the program.
- Pay the Ohio State application fee.
A $45 program fee is required to process and review your application.
Pay fee online
If paying by check, make check payable to The Ohio State University and include your email address. Send check to:
Director, Dietetic Internship Program
315E Campbell Hall
1787 Neil Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Allow up to 14 business days for checks to be processed.