Certificate in Hospitality and Retail Leadership
The demand for professionally trained hospitality and retail managers continues to grow and is expected to grow well into the 21st century. This certificate program is designed to prepare hospitality and retail professionals for a meaningful future in service organization leadership positions. Candidates in this program will receive 12 credit hours of Hospitality and Retail Leadership classes.
- CSFRST/CSHSPMG 2300 Branding in Fashion, Hospitality and Sport Industries – 3 hrs
- CSFRST/CSHSPMG 3910 Consumer Service and Satisfaction – 3 hrs
- CSFRST/CSHSPMG 3950 Social Media and IT in Fashion, Hospitality and Sport Industries – 2 hrs
- CSFRST/CSHSPMG 4680 Strategic Management in Fashion and Hospitality Industries – 2 hrs
- CSFRST/CSHSPMG 3330 Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship in Fashion and Hospitality Industries – 2 hrs
Students can seek careers in hotels, restaurants, event planning agencies, travel, recreation, buying, design, merchandise planning, product development, styling, marketing, trend forecasting and global sourcing.