Applying for an EHE scholarship
Do you need a scholarship? The only way to win one is to apply for it.
The College of Education and Human Ecology (EHE) awards scholarships each year open to open to students enrolled in an EHE program.
We've made the process easy. You only need to complete one application to be considered for all scholarships you may qualify for.
When you apply, your qualifications will be evaluated for individual scholarships, grants-in-aid and other monetary awards.
Before You Apply
- Only students who apply by the scholarship deadlines will be considered for an award.
- In order to ensure your best chance to be selected for and EHE scholarship, please carefully read and follow all instructions.
- Make sure you have all the necessary information available prior to starting your application.
- By completing an application, you give the scholarship selection committees the right to review relevant academic information from your Ohio State University student record.
- Completing an EHE scholarship applications does not mean you have applied for financial assistance or loans from Federal Student Aid (FASFA) or other Ohio State departments. The Office of Student Financial Aid has more information about federal programs, loans and other funding options.
- To be considered for a need-based scholarship, you are encouraged to submit a FASFA form by the priority deadline.
- It is important that your EHE scholarship application is accurate and reads as you want it. You will not be able to go back once you progress through your application.